For All Attendees: The Responsible Finance Forum (RFF) provides attendees with an invaluable opportunity to engage, collaborate and innovate with public and private sector leaders active in emerging good practices in responsible finance across the globe. The annual Forum is a unique, high profile gathering that benefits participants strategically and operationally through the institutions, business, association, network and/or organization that they represent. RFFV will focus on Digital Finance on August 28-29th, 2014, and will be followed by the SME Finance Forum Technology/Innovation Event on August 30th; and G20 Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion meetings on Sep 1st (by invitation only).
Important to note:
- No fees are charged for conference attendance and venue
- Travel/accommodation costs, in whole or in part, are expected to be covered by attendees
- In limited cases, consideration may be made if needed to cover economy class round-trip flights
Australia requires visas or travel authorization for most countries. As these can take some time to approve, please refer to the links below for your individual eligibility and make your visa arrangements as soon as possible so as not to jeopardize your space at the forum. Contact us immediately if you require any assistance with visa documentation (such as a formal invitation letter, etc.).
- eVisitor (Subclass 651): available to passport holders from the European Union and a number of other European countries. Applications can be made at: www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/evisitor-online-applications.aspx
- Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) (Subclass 601): available to passport holders from countries and regions such as Canada, Japan, Republic of Korea and the United States. Applications can be made at: www.eta.immi.gov.au/ETA/etas.jsp or www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/601.aspx
- Visitor visa (Subclass 600): for those who are not eligible to apply for an eVisitor or ETA. Applications can be downloaded from: www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/600.aspx
Arrivals and Departures
For planning purposes, the RFF V logistics team kindly requests your flight arrival and departure information. Please share your itinerary with Gillian LaFond (Gillian.email@example.com) no later than August 15th.
The trip from Perth Airport to the RFF preferred hotels is approximately 17 km (11 miles) and will take around 20-30 minutes. The taxi fare from the airport is estimated at forty Australian dollars (A$40). Payment can be made by credit card or cash.
We have identified three options for accommodation. All participants are asked to book their own accommodations. Participants may book directly at any other hotel if preferred
- Travelodge Perth Rate ~USD 175 for standard king room. Distance to the Duxton .21 km (2 minute walk). Note there is no specific room block for RDFF participants at this hotel as best rates can be obtained by reserving online.
- Pan Pacific Hotel Rate USD 235/night for Standard King. Distance to the Duxton .32 km (4 minute walk)
- Book Online: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/ResponsibleFinanceForum
- Duxton Hotel Rate USD 295/night Wed & Thurs; USD 249/night Fri & Sat for deluxe king or deluxe twins rooms.
Call Toll Free 1800 681 118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Block Name: Responsible Finance Forum
Block Code: 4426200
~ or ~
Book online: http://www.perth.duxtonhotels.com/index.site.bookings.html
Client User Name: Finance
For participants confirmed as speakers, please send a headshot, no larger than 800 x 600 pixels, in a jpeg or png format; and a bio of 200 words or less. Please send this to Gillian LaFond at email@example.com no later than August 8th.
A member of the organizing committee will be contacting you in the coming weeks regarding your role in the event and to answer any questions you might have about the agenda or content.
Dietary Restrictions or Food Allergies
Please alert us to any dietary restrictions or food allergies you may have by August 8th, so that we can accommodate you needs at the forum.
Should you have any questions regarding this invitation to require any assistance, please contact Melissa Victor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for participating in the RFF V on Responsible Digital Finance. We look forward to seeing you in Perth!