Thank you for your registration. Below is additional information on logistics and visa requirements.
HOTEL / VENUE
38B Keji Road, Xian, 710075, China
T:(86 29) 8875 8888
F:(86 29) 8875 9999
Please confirm your participation by completing the following steps no later than May 6, 2016:
- Register: fill out the online registration form and submit to confirm your attendance.
- Conference Fees: there is no registration fee for the event and we highly encourage participants and speakers to cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
- Speaker Scholarships: are considered on a case by case basis for travel related costs. If you would like to be considered, please contact us immediately at Responsible Finance Forum (email@example.com), with copy to Nadia Afrin (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Lorraine Pereyra at email@example.com for immediate assistance.
- Speaker Bio and Photo: email a high-resolution photo and a 100 word bio to firstname.lastname@example.org and Nadia Afrin at email@example.com.
- Chinese visa processing: Please complete this form (Microsoft Word document) should you need a valid visa to enter China. The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) will issue an endorsed invitation letter for visa purpose 2-3 weeks after receiving your form. You will be required to present it during the visa application at your local Chinese Embassy/Consulate. Please make sure the information you fill in is correct.
- Send completed form by MAY 6th to: GPFI2016@pbc.gov.cn as early as possible, with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. For participants who are entitled to visa exemption, please skip this part.