It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
The following digital financial service (DFS) providers are covered:
– Providers of DFS that are established multi-channel providers of financial services (i.e. banks, MFIs, insurance companies, etc.)
– Providers of DFS that are digital only, that provide dedicated DFS as their main service offering
– Providers of DFS as part of a larger product offering (e.g. mobile wallets offered by telecom operators, payment products offered by e-commerce platforms, money transfer services and remittances offered by retailers, social media companies and technology companies, etc.)
– Providers of “embedded” DFS, e.g. providers of pay-as-you-go solar products and other products-as-a-service delivery models with an embedded financial service within (i.e. savings or rent-to-own finance)
– Providers of infrastructure services (e.g. payment or transaction platforms, data analytics companies) to DFS providers