WHY THIS MATTERS
The COVID-19 pandemic has heightened the role of global partnerships for recovery and rebuilding local markets for digital financial inclusion, particularly for the under-served micro and small business enterprises that are most impacted.
The Investor Guidelines for Responsible Investing in Digital Financial Services helps to navigate evolving opportunities and risks for sustainable growth and customer resilience.
Towards 2030 and Beyond
As Signatories of the Investor Guidelines, our goal is to accelerate investments that create value-added benefits for digital finance customers and broader digital ecosystems. We strive to catalyze investments in responsible digital innovation. We collaborate with industry and tech leaders as partners to fine-tune evolving solutions, emerging evidence and business models for inclusive growth.
Growth through customer trust and financial resiliency
Catalyze investments for digital inclusion and sustainability
Manage new risks and opportunities with evolving digital trends
HOW WE INNOVATE
We are shaping evolving insights, due diligence tools and operational practices. We share experiences through case examples from investors and industry in digital inclusion. We give collective feedback, building from our own investment experience and new business innovations to implement the Guidelines.
- Check out upcoming events, join us and tell us what you've been up to!
- What do you think? Contact us to share your experiences in our Signatory Series!
- DEG draft briefing note for investors who are assessing fair and transparent pricing as part of their investment in fintechs: Draft Briefing Note.
- IFC draft due diligence tool for investors who are incorporating customer risks into their broader investment processes: Draft Due Diligence Tool, along with the Risk Matrix.
- Goodwell Investments: forthcoming draft briefing note on Guideline 4: Facilitate Interoperability...
- Incofin: forthcoming draft briefing note on Guideline 9: Prevent Over-Indebtedness...
INVESTOR GUIDELINES: HOW WE INVEST
How to Become a Signatory
Investors include active direct investors, indirect investors, asset owners
Endorsers include fintech innovators, digital finance providers, operators