WHY THIS MATTERS
By 2025, emerging markets' GDP could increase by $3.7 trillion and create 95 million jobs across all sectors.
Funding for financial inclusion recently reached a historic high of $47 billion, another $38 billion are invested in fintechs globally.
The Investor Guidelines for Responsible Investing in Digital Financial Services helps to navigate evolving opportunities and risks for sustainable, inclusive growth.
Towards 2030 and Beyond
As Signatories of the Investor Guidelines, our goal is to accelerate investments that create value-added benefits for digital finance customers and broader digital ecosystems. We strive to catalyze investments in responsible digital innovation. We collaborate with industry and tech leaders as partners to fine-tune evolving solutions, emerging evidence and business models for inclusive growth.
Growth through customer trust and financial resiliency
Catalyze investments for digital inclusion and sustainability
Manage new risks and opportunities with evolving digital trends
HOW WE INNOVATE
We are shaping evolving insights, due diligence tools and operational practices. We share experiences through case examples from investors and industry in digital inclusion. We give collective feedback, building from our own investment experience and new business innovations to implement the Guidelines.
- Check out upcoming events, join us and tell us what you've been up to!
- What do you think? Contact us to share your experiences in our Signatory Series!
- DEG draft briefing note for investors who are assessing fair and transparent pricing as part of their investment in fintechs: Draft Briefing Note.
- IFC draft due diligence tool for investors who are incorporating customer risks into their broader investment processes: Draft Due Diligence Tool, along with the Risk Matrix.
- Goodwell Investments: forthcoming draft briefing note on Guideline 4: Facilitate Interoperability...
- Incofin: forthcoming draft briefing note on Guideline 9: Prevent Over-Indebtedness...
INVESTOR GUIDELINES: HOW WE INVEST
How to Become a Signatory
Investors include active direct investors, indirect investors, asset owners
Endorsers include fintech innovators, digital finance providers, operators