WHY THIS MATTERS
The COVID-19 pandemic has accentuated the role of digital inclusion and investing in responsible digital financial services to support micro, small and medium enterprises, and innovative technology providers that are serving the underbanked.
The Investor Guidelines for Responsible Investing in Digital Financial Services aims to navigate new opportunities with evolving risks for sustainable growth and resilience.
OUR GOAL AS SIGNATORIES
As Signatories of the Investor Guidelines, our goal is to strengthen the resilience of digital finance customers and their ecosystems. We catalyze investments in digital solutions for resiliency and financial health. We collaborate with leading players to sharpen evidence with evolving business models for inclusive growth.
Mitigate evolving risks and optimize digital opportunities
Catalyze investments for digital inclusion and resiliency
Sustain growth through customer trust and financial health
HOW WE WORK
We are sharpening essential tools to strengthen practices for responsible digital financial services. We share our insights based on our own investments, as investors and endorsers, to implement the Investor Guidelines.
- COVID-19 has changed the way we invest overnight. The Investor Guidelines for responsible investing in digital financial services are more important than before, and we can pave a new path for recovery and resiliency. Contact us to share your experiences in our Signatory Series or send your comments, feedback:
- DEG draft briefing note for investors who are assessing fair and transparent pricing as part of their investment in fintechs: Draft Briefing Note.
- IFC draft due diligence tool for investors who are incorporating customer risks into their broader investment processes: Draft Due Diligence Tool, along with the Risk Matrix.
- Goodwell Investments: forthcoming draft briefing note on Guideline 4: Facilitate Interoperability...
- Incofin: draft briefing note and proposed checklist on Guideline 9: Prevent Over-Indebtedness...
INVESTOR GUIDELINES: HOW WE INVEST
How to Become a Signatory
Investors include active direct investors, indirect investors, asset owners
Endorsers include fintech innovators, digital finance providers, operators