We will promote and support investees to improve disclosure of terms, conditions and pertinent information to customers through transparent, timely and clear communication that is easily faccessible. This includes appropriate product design and delivery as well as transparent disclosure of pricing by product or transaction (annualized/monthly terms), customer rights and obligations, and key supporting facts that enables customers to make informed decisions.
- Encourage and support investees to disclose all relevant information transparently to customers in a clear,
complete and timely manner. This includes pricing by product, in annualized terms (APR/ EIR), terms and
conditions, customer rights as well as their responsibilities to the provider.
- Encourage and support investees to proactively educate customers about pricing with the objective of
promoting financial literacy, capability and informed decision-making.
- Encourage and support investees to tailor product and pricing disclosure to improve accessibility, simplicity
and comparability for the specific customer segment.
- Encourage and support investees to provide disclosures in local, simple language or txt messages; using
multiple communication channels (verbal, visual and written form), such as through digital/mobile platforms
- Encourage and support investees to provide key facts in legal consent forms, contracts, marketing materials,
public disclosure on website, local media/news channels
- Encourage and support investees to avoid aggressive or push marketing practices; encourage opt-in marketing
for customers to mitigate risks from behavioral biases.
- Encourage and support investees to help strengthen consumer financial awareness, including understanding
key terms & conditions before entering the contract.