2017 IIF Annual Membership Meeting
October 11 - October 14
Join us in Washington, D.C. on October 11 – 14 for the 2017 IIF Annual Membership Meeting (AMM)!
For the first-time, this year’s AMM will offer a four-day program of discussion and debate, kicking off on Wednesday, October 11. Participants will hear from decision makers, innovators and thought leaders from the private and public sectors across the globe who will discuss issues critical to the financial industry. Topics will include:
- Outlook for Global Financial Services Industry
- Cybersecurity and Financial Stability
- Views from the C-Suite: Global Outlook, Asia, Europe, U.S.
- Brexit Update
- The State of Global Financial Regulation
- U.S. Policy and Economic Update
- G20: Compact with Africa
- Frontier and Emerging Markets
- Cashing Out: The End of Paper Currency
- AI and the Future of Finance