As Signatories of the Investor Guidelines, our goal is to strengthen the resilience of digital finance customers and their ecosystems. We catalyze investments in digital solutions for resiliency and financial health. We collaborate with leading players to sharpen evidence with evolving business models for inclusive growth.
Mitigate evolving risks and optimize digital opportunities
Catalyze investments for digital inclusion and resiliency
Sustain growth through customer trust and financial health
HOW WE WORK
We are sharpening essential tools to strengthen practices for responsible digital financial services. We share our insights based on our own investments, as investors and endorsers, to implement the Investor Guidelines.
Connect. Collaborate. Innovate.
- COVID-19 has put responsible investing at the forefront of refining a path towards a more sustainable and resilient future.
- Contact us to share your experiences, contribute to our Partner and Signatory Series.
- Send your feedback to shape actionable solutions:
- DEG draft briefing note for investors who are assessing fair and transparent pricing as part of their investment in fintechs: Draft Briefing Note.
- IFC draft due diligence tool for investors who are incorporating customer risks into their broader investment processes: Draft Due Diligence Tool, along with the Risk Matrix.
- Goodwell Investments: forthcoming draft briefing note on Guideline 4: Facilitate Interoperability.
- Incofin: draft briefing note and proposed checklist on Guideline 9: Prevent Over-Indebtedness...